Solved If I want to leave Freedom Network how do I leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family, I am TGS-TheGamingSection and I have a simple question. What do I need to do to leave Freedom I don't want to leave now but i might in the future so if anyone here could tell me what to do please leave a comment it would be really helpful. Thanks.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well if you want to leave you can do this either your Freedom or Youtube dashboard - personally I would recommend the YouTube dashboard as all you need to do is go to your status and features page and click the "remove access" button - this will tell Freedom you wish to un-partner with them and will take 30 days to do so (which is outlined and a term you agreed to when you joined) - there isn't a way to speed this up so you will need to wait the full 30 days. After that time you won't be linked with Freedom anymore, and will receive your last revenue from Freedom on the same payment delay as usual

Upvote 0

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Well if you want to leave you can do this either your Freedom or Youtube dashboard - personally I would recommend the YouTube dashboard as all you need to do is go to your status and features page and click the "remove access" button - this will tell Freedom you wish to un-partner with them and will take 30 days to do so (which is outlined and a term you agreed to when you joined) - there isn't a way to speed this up so you will need to wait the full 30 days. After that time you won't be linked with Freedom anymore, and will receive your last revenue from Freedom on the same payment delay as usual
Ok Thank you some much

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.