Off-Topic If I Transfer To MGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_Smoke TV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
YouTube
I am partnered with Freedom and i have a gaming channel should I transfer to MGN since my youtube is a gaming channel. If i transfer how would that work also where would my YouTube grow faster on MGN or Freedom?

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I am partnered with Freedom and i have a gaming channel should I transfer to MGN since my youtube is a gaming channel. If i transfer how would that work also where would my YouTube grow faster on MGN or Freedom?
MGN is Freedom's gaming subnetwork. It is designed for designated gaming channels but fully optional. They do host some giveaways and things every once in a while. To transfer to a Freedom subnetwork you will have to go to your Freedom account profile [ http://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile ] and press the "Request Network Transfer" button. There select MGN or the desired subnetwork and wait for the transfer. This will take a few days only. Your revenue share will not change.

Upvote 0

Lil_Smoke TV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
YouTube
MGN is Freedom's gaming subnetwork. It is designed for designated gaming channels but fully optional. They do host some giveaways and things every once in a while. To transfer to a Freedom subnetwork you will have to go to your Freedom account profile [ http://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile ] and press the "Request Network Transfer" button. There select MGN or the desired subnetwork and wait for the transfer. This will take a few days only. Your revenue share will not change.
ok thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1484587703][/DOUBLEPOST]
As far as I know there are no real downsides to joining MGN if you are a gaming channel, you still get all the benifits of Freeodm + a few extras from MGN. Just remember that a network can't help you grow unless you put in the hard work to utilize the tools guides and knowledge of the network :)
ok and thanks

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.