Solved IAM ALLOWED TO MAKE A REMIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johannes Birner

New User
Jan 9, 2017
Hello Guys

iam allowed to make a remix with a song of epidemic sound? Can i upload this remix on youtube without any copyright-strikes?

Thank you guys

Johannes

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
While epidemic sound allows Freedom partners to use their music without the threat of copyright (as long as you mention them in the description I i believe) it might be best contact them directly to check whether or not this is covered in the license agreement, as ultimately it would be your channel at risk if something goes wrong.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank you,

But this the Problem the german Support of epidemic dont know something about ist they wrote: please contact freedom....
Ah I see, so I checked and can see that if you aren't linked with a network that gives access to their music (like Freedom does :) ) then you would need to go through them and get a subscription or pay for the music you wished to use - when you do that, or again belong to a network you have all the rights to the music - obviously this doesn't mean you own it, this just means you can do whatever you like But if you want to use their music for theme songs, vignettes, etc you need a specific license, and you should contact them at [email protected]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.