Gaming I would love to help other gaming channels!

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Help is needed, any feedback good/bad is greatly appriciated !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqrT-dDuys89_gC2DK3WF4g
You make good videos. If you can try to make a trailer for your channel so when people go to your channel, they will know what your channel is about also maybe you could put some free music in the background (quietly) so it gives your video a better atmosphere. If you would like to see then feel free to check one of my videos for example.
Thanks alot, I hope this helped :)

TheScaredPeasant

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2015
Osaka, Japan
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I am offering help to other channels that would like help :) I will be giving out shoutouts, also tips if anyone would like. Be sure to ask, I always answer and I read all replies :)
I'd be highly appreciative if you'd give my channel a shout-out, my link is > The Scared Peasant < also a good channel review would be nice as well. I'm not daily consistent, but I do upload as I can.. I mainly play shmups, bullet hells (my #1 favourite genre), OldSchool RuneScape and platformers that I find to be interesting.. I'm moving to Osaka, JP this Summer and that will also be opening my door for more gaming opportunities with my channel.. As well, hope to hear back from you soon...

My newest video:

JEFFYSWORLD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
I am in the process of clipping together a video trailer for my channel now, I have been thinking what kind of music would be best for each video, I did watch my own videos and tried to imagine music in the background.

Thank for you feedback :D

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I'd be highly appreciative if you'd give my channel a shout-out, my link is > The Scared Peasant < also a good channel review would be nice as well. I'm not daily consistent, but I do upload as I can.. I mainly play shmups, bullet hells (my #1 favourite genre), OldSchool RuneScape and platformers that I find to be interesting.. I'm moving to Osaka, JP this Summer and that will also be opening my door for more gaming opportunities with my channel.. As well, hope to hear back from you soon...

My newest video:

It's fine. I do not upload Dailey aswell. Good luck in Osama :) and no problem I will happily give you a shoutout :)

Reactions: TheScaredPeasant

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I am in the process of clipping together a video trailer for my channel now, I have been thinking what kind of music would be best for each video, I did watch my own videos and tried to imagine music in the background.

Thank for you feedback :D
That's good to hear :) , if you can try to find non copywriter music so your channel does not get blocked. If you would like I could help you with some music. If you do then please let me know
Thanks

JEFFYSWORLD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
I looked on Freedom and saw that PositionMusic is a good place and then click the Freedom button on top of that page.

I have finished editing my next video which I tried new things in, like slow motion and adding some music.

I had fun editing it as I feel it's better content that what I have been making recently.

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I looked on Freedom and saw that PositionMusic is a good place and then click the Freedom button on top of that page.

I have finished editing my next video which I tried new things in, like slow motion and adding some music.

I had fun editing it as I feel it's better content that what I have been making recently.
Thats really good to hear. Now you probably have noticed that the music in the videos give a better atmosphere when watching your video. :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It's ok mate I love helping others. Ok so about tagging, don't worry too much about it. It is quite hard to understand. When u said tag yourself to a channel that has similar content to you, you can write the name of the youtube or the name of the video. That also helps. If you would like to I could make a video about tagging and ill try to explain it as best as I could. If you would like me to do that then please let me know. That would be great! About the social media it's fine. Twitter is for free and it's popular for people who watch youtube. But I mean it's optional so you don't have to make a twitter account. What I could also do is if you have a ps4 maybe me and you could make some videos together :)
Your amazing, :)

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
I am offering help to other channels that would like help :) I will be giving out shoutouts, also tips if anyone would like. Be sure to ask, I always answer and I read all replies :)
Hey Man! I would appreciate it if you could! I work hard for my channel as I'm 15 I have school to attend so I upload 4 times on a weekend 2 each day! I usually spend half hour recording and then an hour editing making sure they are the best they
Can be! But I struggle with views..

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey Man! I would appreciate it if you could! I work hard for my channel as I'm 15 I have school to attend so I upload 4 times on a weekend 2 each day! I usually spend half hour recording and then an hour editing making sure they are the best they
Can be! But I struggle with views..
I know what you mean. I still sometimes struggle with views but it's mostly fine. I will also be happy to give you a shoutout