Gaming I would love to help other gaming channels!

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
That's awesome to someone willing to support other Youtubers like this. Are any shoutouts available for future? Only curious. Also, I saw the recent video. I hope that mic comes soon, lol.
Thanks man. Yea there will be lots more shoutouts coming in the future and you are one of the shoutouts that's coming next :) .

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello Wiskorgaming, I would really appreciate a shout out if your still offering, and maybe a few tips on how to improve my channel if you have the spare time. Thanks

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hello Wiskorgaming, I would really appreciate a shout out if your still offering, and maybe a few tips on how to improve my channel if you have the spare time. Thanks
Yea sure, I will be happy to give you a shoutout and I'm sorry but I will be able to give you some tips tomorrow because I am quite busy right now. So please check back tomorrow for your tips

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
No rush man, take your time :)
Hey,
Finally found some time and I watched some of your videos. Your doing a good job :) What I could advice you is that if you can try to make some attractive thumbail so it will attract people to watch your videos and maybe tag yourself to youtubers that have simular content to you so when people search a video on youtube search, you have a high chance your video will pop up for them. What else you can do is when you upload a video, share it on your social media ( if you have any social media accounts) for example, Twitter, Facebook and other social medias. That's really what I do and it does help.
I hope these tips will help you :) if you need anything else then feel free to ask and ill try my best to help you out :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey,
Finally found some time and I watched some of your videos. Your doing a good job :) What I could advice you is that if you can try to make some attractive thumbail so it will attract people to watch your videos and maybe tag yourself to youtubers that have simular content to you so when people search a video on youtube search, you have a high chance your video will pop up for them. What else you can do is when you upload a video, share it on your social media ( if you have any social media accounts) for example, Twitter, Facebook and other social medias. That's really what I do and it does help.
I hope these tips will help you :) if you need anything else then feel free to ask and ill try my best to help you out :)
Thanks for taking the time to review my channel, I really appreciate it. One thing that I am still a bit curious about is tagging myself to other Youtubers, does that mean adding their name to my video tags, for example or am I just having a blond moment and missing the point completely? As for social media I do have FB but most of my friends aren't gamers so they aren't interested in gaming content that I would upload. Anyway thanks again for taking the time to review my channel, and saying im doing a good job.

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Thanks for taking the time to review my channel, I really appreciate it. One thing that I am still a bit curious about is tagging myself to other Youtubers, does that mean adding their name to my video tags, for example or am I just having a blond moment and missing the point completely? As for social media I do have FB but most of my friends aren't gamers so they aren't interested in gaming content that I would upload. Anyway thanks again for taking the time to review my channel, and saying im doing a good job.

It's ok mate I love helping others. Ok so about tagging, don't worry too much about it. It is quite hard to understand. When u said tag yourself to a channel that has similar content to you, you can write the name of the youtube or the name of the video. That also helps. If you would like to I could make a video about tagging and ill try to explain it as best as I could. If you would like me to do that then please let me know. That would be great! About the social media it's fine. Twitter is for free and it's popular for people who watch youtube. But I mean it's optional so you don't have to make a twitter account. What I could also do is if you have a ps4 maybe me and you could make some videos together :)