I Want To Share Money Making Idea With You

Haile

New User
Jul 17, 2017
Save for this for later. I have over 1,000 Vid.me accounts with usernames of popular youtube channels. The way it's going right now on Youtube. It seems censorship is high and we might see an alternative in upcoming years. The most important thing is brand to companies. You can't use brand however you can sell it back to them. The law protects them for their copyright but they have to pay you back.

For example I have Rebel Media on Vid.me an they contacted me and still negotiating on how much they want the username back on their hands.

The trick

Target Youtube brands with high subscribers and sign up for Vid.me account and make sure you have in the description an email where they can contact you to buy the account. Youtube has been cesoring political related youtube channels

Only one company responded back to me and only offered $1900 and that is Rebel Media. Just remember that Vid.me is expected to have ad backed platform very soon teaming up with Bing. It might become a competition against Youtube. Think ahead. I just wanted to share that with my freedom family and this is my last post and thank you all.