Gaming I never play the same video game twice!

SG6

New User
May 18, 2020
YouTube
I’m Soham Gupta.

A basketball enthusiast, passionate MUNner and GK buff. I listen to soft rock, spend my days watching movies, reading fiction and playing basketball and video-games. On the days when I get the urge to study, its usually History. I have a knack for politics and am ready to have a conversation on absolutely anything, even if we debate on who between Michael Jordan and Alexander the Great is the better. Since I like to play video-games I decided to create a YouTube channel. I am that kind of a person who loves to explore new video-games even if that means leaving others in the middle. That's why I have the only channel on YouTube where you wont find the same channel twice!

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
I’m Soham Gupta.

A basketball enthusiast, passionate MUNner and GK buff. I listen to soft rock, spend my days watching movies, reading fiction and playing basketball and video-games. On the days when I get the urge to study, its usually History. I have a knack for politics and am ready to have a conversation on absolutely anything, even if we debate on who between Michael Jordan and Alexander the Great is the better. Since I like to play video-games I decided to create a YouTube channel. I am that kind of a person who loves to explore new video-games even if that means leaving others in the middle. That's why I have the only channel on YouTube where you wont find the same channel twice!
Hey! I also like video games and history. And sometimes my brother makes me play basketball. So there's that. Although I can't imagine playing a game I really enjoy just to leave it at some point and never return to it....I guess you shouldn't play minecraft hardcore since if you die than u won't play minecraft ever again or something like that. Anyways ye I'm here boi.
Infact I think I keep on returning to Minecraft and Pokemon time and time again so idk....anyways you do you I guess. Actually my brother likes to start a new thing in game in the middle of doing the previous thing (Especially in MC and pokemon) so I do have some experience with that (It's just annoying when my brother doesn't want to play a game like pokemon anymore while being really close to finishing it)