Service Request I need someone(s) to edit my videos please and assist with channel art and description

Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
Disclaimer = This is supposed to be a FREE service request as I have no money or exp. to put to this yet but once my channel gets on firmer ground I will be willing to pay.

Hello everyone that is reading this thank you for your time. This is what I am looking for right now because I have no real exp. on video editing and I most certainly am no artist no matter how much I wish I was so any help would be greatly appreciated and it is not needed to have just one person do any of this it can come from several different ppl on here. As far as the shoutouts/crediting for the work if I use your work (art) just be sure to give me the link you want me to use and it will be included in the description of every video during the time I use it as well as in the "end credits" roll for the videos this includes the video work as well.

priority= 1.Video Editing
2. profile pic

3.channel art
4.banner* see note at bottom of request

The things I need most for the videos are editing things out like mess ups (as in tech errors or some kind of background distraction etc.) /long wait times etc., fixing the audio if possible for the ones where I do talk in it (I.E. my voice is too low or too loud) or something like that, putting in music that won't cause any copyright issues. For the ones that have had a pop on that so far I have been lucky and a fix is the audio rip that YT does but at that point it is just silence for whatever section it happens to be in. Also for the end of the videos an end card would be nice to use (one Random video, a "next" video if in a list, and if the editor wishes to include a link/video for one of theirs that is fine) and of course a credits list of who has help on the video for now probably it will just be the editor unless things change of course.

ART: A profile pic, channel art and maybe a banner*. Also if some can either draw very well like being able to make anime like characters (don't know proper name for it) from pictures of real people or to be able to use pictures of animals (I guess photoshop stuff) to be used. for example the "doge" dog things like that but the pics I would like to use will come from me (i.e my own pics etc.)

Note *= Currently I have made a request for a banner already from another person/group but have not heard back from them yet (they have alot of requests to catch up on) so i don't know when they will be able to get to it. If I can get a decent one to use in the mean time that would be great (just so my channel doesn't look to weird)

Last edited: