Resources I Need Some Feedback

Joselaren

New User
Sep 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family! So I just finished editing my first Destiny Montage and just uploaded it to my YouTube channel. This is the first time I used Sony Vegas, for any editors out there can you tell me what I can improve on as well as letting me know if its good or not. I would really appreciate it.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family! So I just finished editing my first Destiny Montage and just uploaded it to my YouTube channel. This is the first time I used Sony Vegas, for any editors out there can you tell me what I can improve on as well as letting me know if its good or not. I would really appreciate it.
When it comes to video editing, it really comes down to a few things. Flow of the music, and easing the scenes into each other seamlessly. I felt like you did a great job on placing the clips alongside the music ^^

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
Here's a tip: rather then worry about the software. Worry about leaning the art of editing. The software is just a tool to compile all your videos. You are the one that does the real creative work.