Solved I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wackytgamer

New User
Jan 27, 2017
st louis
YouTube
i besn wait for the invite bug to be fixed I'm gann end up leaveing if it takes other 4 moths I besn wait for moths to get invite I wait longer I besn wait for long time think u guys for reading I just really want to join

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
i besn wait for the invite bug to be fixed I'm gann end up leaveing if it takes other 4 moths I besn wait for moths to get invite I wait longer I besn wait for long time think u guys for reading I just really want to join
If monetisation is enabled on your YouTube features page and you don't have strikes you can contact [email protected] to get the invitation.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I
I do apologise about the delay in dealing with your application. There have been a bit of a delay with dealing with applications recently due to high volumes of applications - though as long as your account is in good standing, doesn't have any strikes and has monetisation enabled then your application should be processed as quickly as possible.

One thing to note is that under the new partnership scheme, you will need to keep an eye on your Freedom dashboard as once your channel has been reviewed you will need to engage in a live chat, from your Freedom Dashboard in order to complete your application. As you have been waiting some time for this invite I would recommend that you contact our support team, as outlined by LW001 above just to see if they can send you this link asap

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.