YouTube I need advices

Dotz dotz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
Ehi guys, i m an italian guy now i m making italian content. Now i feel enough confident on what i m doing, and i wanna try to go a step over, i wanna make english content because i need to feel more confident with this language, and i m sure this experience will help me a lot with my future work.
The biggest trouble is that my grammar is **** and same for vocabulary, i havent a lot of time to study it , cause i m already studying for universty. How can i learn this language asap?.
Anyway youtube meccanichcs can create me any trouble if i upload english content on my italian channel?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
There isn't a easy / quick way to learn a language. It does depend on how much time / effort you put into this. You could always try and read as much things as you can in English, as this could help broaden your vocabulary quite a bit, as for you grammar you could always run whatever your typing / writing through spell check - while this may not be 100% accurate its better than nothing. As for your question about the YouTube mechanics, no releasing English content on your Italian channel won't do anything bad, if anything it may help you get better SEO, as you could then translate your videos into both English and Italian, and broaden your potential viewership

Dotz dotz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
thanks to all, u give me a lot of courage, maybe i' ll try and i will see how it will go. anyway yes, i m not using any traslation[DOUBLEPOST=1491139419][/DOUBLEPOST]i did it, i hope u can give me some serious advice about my english and what i can improve

Last edited: