TaMe Squad

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
All I need the Banner to look like is have the our twitch username which is tame_squad and obviously our YouTube name Which is Tame Squad and for our logo just a TS

TheGamingEdge

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
I swear all you did was take 3 minecraft images from the internet, then just put your name and social media on there, and after then just put a background. So simple, yet so effective.

Sully

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube
Hi I would love banner and logo as the one i made for myself was pretty cringey, I would like the banner as a red to black fade with the following word on it "Vlog, GTA, Call Of Duty, Slow Gaming" and for the logo I was thinking just with a simple yet cool Slow Gaming. Thank you for your time and I will be glad to hear back from you!

JaCrewDay

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
Canada
twitter.com
YouTube
JaCrewDay
Hello, just needed a new banner for my twitch account, I am playing GTA 5 a lot right now and I some times play some NBA 2K on there also. If You can get my name JaCrewDay, the logo, twitter, youtube links and somehow mix gta and nba 2k in there that would be great. Lol I know its a lot but whatever you come up with ill be happy.

Thank You !!

CGB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 16, 2016
YouTube
hey can u make me a logo
i want something like a minecraft people eating a crazy burger