TheMajestic_OG

Oct 3, 2014
YouTube
I finally hit 300 subscribers!:D I hit 200 not even a couple of months ago, so i'm growing pretty rapidly! I've been putting in a ton of hard work and dedication in to making my videos and it seems to be working:D I've also been getting a lot of support recently on my video which has motivated me to work even harder! I just want to thank you guy's for all of the help you have provided to me on this forum, i really appreciate it. My goal for the end of the year is to hit 1k subscribers so hopefully i can do it! Once again.. Thank you guy's.

Sincerely
- Cody:)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I finally hit 300 subscribers!:D I hit 200 not even a couple of months ago, so i'm growing pretty rapidly! I've been putting in a ton of hard work and dedication in to making my videos and it seems to be working:D I've also been getting a lot of support recently on my video which has motivated me to work even harder! I just want to thank you guy's for all of the help you have provided to me on this forum, i really appreciate it. My goal for the end of the year is to hit 1k subscribers so hopefully i can do it! Once again.. Thank you guy's.

Sincerely
- Cody:)
Hey man! Congrats! You seem to make pretty cool content! :D Keep up the amazing work! Subbed and looking forward for more!

Reactions: TheMajestic_OG

TheMajestic_OG

Oct 3, 2014
YouTube
Congrats Man i subbed to you Hope you reach 400 soon !!!!
Thanks, i appreciate it!:D[DOUBLEPOST=1484752530][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey congrats! I subbed to you, amazing content and cool name cuz my name is Cody too :D
Ayee, Thanks bro!:D[DOUBLEPOST=1484752610][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man! Congrats! You seem to make pretty cool content! :D Keep up the amazing work! Subbed and looking forward for more!