Subscriber Milestone I hit 40 subs and I'm very close to hitting 400 channel views!

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
I don't even know where to begin other than how grateful I am, I started this channel a week ago because Ive always loved watching youtube videos and Ive always wanted to make them, and I'm so blessed to finally be able to do it, and the fact that people like what I do is crazy!
keep up the good work just keep doing what you are doing, more will come

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
That's awesome Dreamvillegames! I'm sure you'll just keep getting better from here on out ^^ Good luck the channel :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I don't even know where to begin other than how grateful I am, I started this channel a week ago because Ive always loved watching youtube videos and Ive always wanted to make them, and I'm so blessed to finally be able to do it, and the fact that people like what I do is crazy!
Gratz mate and keep it up! :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Haha IKR! It feelss so great :) Keep up the great work man...