IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I hate it!
I hate when 17 year old guys, keep asking about my personal live!
I simply hate it, I do not need to justify anything!

I'm 28!
FFS I have a happy live WHY do you need to ask if im in a relationship, or if I have someone, OR IF I LOVE SOMEONE!
Either the awnser is still none of your bussiness, THIS was the reason why i quit livestreaming, the reason WHY i stoped having a web cam, do i sound and look like a 15 year old?
Well I'm sorry if i'm a jail bait!

The awnser to you is, get a live and mind your bussiness because i'm not there asking personal questions to people, so why do you?

upload_2017-12-15_21-24-36.png

and for the replies i was talking and said several times no, i'm not interested and he askes that, sorry if i have a short fuse but i hate whenn ppl ask about my live!

Amadeus Videos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
England
YouTube
chrismurray1995
I agree with this... Report the people that are asking you personal questions, you don't need that in your life. there just being desperate, people just don't take no as an answer, don't let it get to you, they probably do it to every girl that they see or speak to. just report / ban and move on :)

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I agree with this... Report the people that are asking you personal questions, you don't need that in your life. there just being desperate, people just don't take no as an answer, don't let it get to you, they probably do it to every girl that they see or speak to. just report / ban and move on :)

I do not need to justify anything, the creppy part was when he said "you lost weight" i was like wut?
asked about my heaçth if i got better, I actually have ms, but i said I never got worse, and i dont deal well with stress, these kind of people is what make me worse.
But I block them and reported them

Amadeus Videos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
England
YouTube
chrismurray1995
I do not need to justify anything, the creppy part was when he said "you lost weight" i was like wut?
asked about my heaçth if i got better, I actually have ms, but i said I never got worse, and i dont deal well with stress, these kind of people is what make me worse.
But I block them and reported them
wow sounds like you got a stalker there.. I have no clue what MS is .. but yeah i agree you shouldn't have to deal with these kinds of people on the internet, just report and block and move on :)

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
wow sounds like you got a stalker there.. I have no clue what MS is .. but yeah i agree you shouldn't have to deal with these kinds of people on the internet, just report and block and move on :)

MS is multiple slerosis. a neurologic illness with no cure atm, but I have medicine to control it
The thing is I had been stalked for the past 5 years

Amadeus Videos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
England
YouTube
chrismurray1995
Well I had one a few years ago and i did report him on twitch, but "block and ignore" was the reply xD
Yeah don’t report them to twitch they do nothing. I meant like report them to the police as they will be able to track him or her down and maybe get a restraining order on them which prevents them from making any contact with you. But like I said before my messages is always open if you want to moan about something or just want someone to talk to :).

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Yeah don’t report them to twitch they do nothing. I meant like report them to the police as they will be able to track him or her down and maybe get a restraining order on them which prevents them from making any contact with you. But like I said before my messages is always open if you want to moan about something or just want someone to talk to :).

hanks, if this happens again you are the 1st to know :)

Bleo

Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
YouTube
Based on my experience, guys seeing a girl in a community is like an angel sent down from the heaven
It's actually pretty damn stupid.

Just don't let these types of people get to your nerves. I can actually see how hard it is to be in a community where the opposite gender has a massive number and I really hate seeing people struggling in these parts.

I hope the best for you and your channel.