I got my wisdom teeth removed this morning.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
It was the very first surgery I've ever had, and it actually wasn't as bad as I thought, especially since I was asleep the whole time. That works really fast. Literally the last thing I remembered was the doctor putting stuff into the IV and then I woke up in a bed with a numb mouth.

Everything I have to do afterwards sucks, though, especially because I have to do it for 6 weeks. Can't even blow my nose. I know why, but... just... six weeks. But at least, my face is getting less numb. So I won't be as slow with eating.

Reactions: Dahir Mohamed

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Hope your recovery time goes quickly. Also glad to hear they won't be giving you a hard time anymore. Teeth are the worst when they hurt man. Teeth and burns just awful

Feel better soon
I felt pretty much normal just a few days after the surgery, besides the fact that there are some snacks and stuff I can't eat until the holes close up. That's really the only problem I have now.

EmperorFun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2017
YouTube
Kaiser_Spass
getting my wisdom teeth removed not a pleasant memory, right side everything went pretty easy and smooth no swelling afterward but it did hurt like hell for a week
the left side took some more work and all that working convinced my brain it did hurt while getting the upper one out even tho it did not really afterward whole left side was swollen but no pain