YouTube I get good views anyone have an idea how to change that into subs

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Honestly I don't think there is that much you can do aside from keep generating more views. Things like giveaways may look like they help to start with but you will have people that will just turn up for the giveaways, rather than real subs that want to watch the content. Best way to gain subs is do collabs with similar channels types. That and just aiming to get videos with viral views.

Money Talks

Rising User
Apr 30, 2019
YouTube
I hear ya! im having the same problem getting a decent amount of views and watch time but the subs arent adding up as much as id like. Please let me know if you find any tricks, ill be sure to let you know if I find anything that works too.

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
Not much you can really do besides keep frequent uploads (or for the algorithm, long videos...since it seems to like that) and try to produce good content that pretty much returns the worth of a view (i.e, make it worth watching, right?)

TheWarGamer11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2014
YouTube
thewargamer11
there is something you can do! CTA (call to action), and in your latest video you had an miss opportunity to ask people to subscribe to not miss any future content. this spot was during your transition from the car to your house, a simple "alright guys, I'm going to head home now and in the meantime, go ahead and smash the sub button and ring that bell so you don't miss any future content!" (and then some B-roll of some driving home as you said that so the viewer doesn't miss any content as they do your CTA) A proper place that seems natural with the flow of your video within the first 30-60 sec of your video will turn those views into subs.