1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

YouTube I get good views anyone have an idea how to change that into subs

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by Sneaker shopping therapy, May 14, 2019.

1. Sneaker shopping therapy

Sneaker shopping therapy Full Member

Forum Posts:
    ive tried the normal hit the button stuff.

Should I do a giveaway?

2. Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed Administrator Administrator

Forum Posts:
    Honestly I don't think there is that much you can do aside from keep generating more views. Things like giveaways may look like they help to start with but you will have people that will just turn up for the giveaways, rather than real subs that want to watch the content. Best way to gain subs is do collabs with similar channels types. That and just aiming to get videos with viral views.

3. Sneaker shopping therapy

Sneaker shopping therapy Full Member

Forum Posts:
    It worked been going on other people’s channels and working with them and now 2k plus subs so going to keep on working that way until I hit 10k

Koala_Steamed likes this.
  4. Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed Administrator Administrator

Forum Posts:
    Nice, keep us up to date with how things go. I'm sure you will be at 10k in no time ;)

5. Money Talks

Money Talks Full Member

Forum Posts:
    I hear ya! im having the same problem getting a decent amount of views and watch time but the subs arent adding up as much as id like. Please let me know if you find any tricks, ill be sure to let you know if I find anything that works too.

6. FireAngel64

FireAngel64 Full Member

Forum Posts:
    Promote your vids to your Friends and ask them to promote it to others. It really helps.

7. SparktheYoshi

SparktheYoshi Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Not much you can really do besides keep frequent uploads (or for the algorithm, long videos...since it seems to like that) and try to produce good content that pretty much returns the worth of a view (i.e, make it worth watching, right?)

8. TheWarGamer11

TheWarGamer11 Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    there is something you can do! CTA (call to action), and in your latest video you had an miss opportunity to ask people to subscribe to not miss any future content. this spot was during your transition from the car to your house, a simple "alright guys, I'm going to head home now and in the meantime, go ahead and smash the Sub Button and ring that bell so you don't miss any future content!" (and then some B-roll of some driving home as you said that so the viewer doesn't miss any content as they do your CTA) A proper place that seems natural with the flow of your video within the first 30-60 sec of your video will turn those views into subs.