Not open for further replies.

moncif ait ahmed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2015
morocco
www.7amosa.com
YouTube

hi i got unlinked from freedom network after 2 years of being member of freedom family , i fought that im a member in this huge family but unfortunately im not i got kicked because some engineers here think that my channel may b terminated ?? new update of youtube , by the way since 2011 to now i got 1 strike :is breaking community guidelines i uploaded a video that contain news report of teror attack, thats my channel take alook if you agree and you see that i don't deserve . to b a freedom family member
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCytv0cETcddDYVua3AiaL8A
#freedom #georgeisawsome #georgeiscool[DOUBLEPOST=1491878091][/DOUBLEPOST]@AnAnthonySmith

Attachments

• 2017-04-11_3-32-54.jpg
    2017-04-11_3-32-54.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 23

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Unfortunately both YouTube and Freedom are cracking down on channels, and are removing / terminating channels that could be deemed as un advertiser friendly, I know this is inconvienience especially as you have been a long standing member of the Freedom family. Of course if you feel like you have been unlinked in error you can always reapply to join the network.

Reactions: moncif ait ahmed
Upvote 0

moncif ait ahmed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2015
morocco
www.7amosa.com
YouTube
i have contacted the support .[DOUBLEPOST=1492119993][/DOUBLEPOST]the support team said i have copyrighted content oh yeah amazing whats you r opinion about this channel who steal bbc videos and it s monetised from freedom :
? dont tell me the own bbc footage .

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.