YouTube i feel like my channel is dieing

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
i feel like my channel is dieing considering that pretty soon i might have to figure how i revive it i mean as of current. "im in a upload drought so i just post the same content over and over as in
upload 3 episodes of something with the span of 3-2 weeks"
and another thing im thinking about posting again on sundays.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
You can have moments like this where you feel that the channel may just be stalemating at this time. in all honesty just keep at it and you'll see that you'll get a niche one dya, or that a video will get better another day. One thing you don't want is to stop.
im pretty sure none of that will happen since i have been having a channel low since late june so...

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
There are highs and lows with everything! You just have to push through. You can do this by sticking to a strict uploading schedule.
tried that been there done that since im supposed to post 5 times a week but have nothing to post in those other weeks.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Have you tried uploading more then 5 times a week? Like twice a day? Maybe that will do the trick :).
i cant really upload 5 times a week that would be monday tues wed fri sun i used to post like that but i don't have the time as of current to post 5 times a week.[DOUBLEPOST=1535147617]

Last edited:

SIOP

New User
Aug 24, 2018
Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Dear, try to focus on the content. Use good quality thumbnails with titles, eyecatching, hooking, gotta-watch thumbnails.
Think of every upload being a potential life and death episode of your channel, you want it to be the highest quality.
As far as consistency, just upload 1 video a week at minimum, and the best day.

Do your research and it'll improve.

Reactions: JakeVegas

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Dear, try to focus on the content. Use good quality thumbnails with titles, eyecatching, hooking, gotta-watch thumbnails.
Think of every upload being a potential life and death episode of your channel, you want it to be the highest quality.
As far as consistency, just upload 1 video a week at minimum, and the best day.

Do your research and it'll improve.
i have good thumbnails and good tags and my best day to post is monday and some times i rush edit my videos and my current thumbnails considering my thumbnails were clickbait earlier this year.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I quit when I had over 1k subs but I started again just this week it's normal to have that I just live stream for fun and also upload the occasional video etc that's all
i don't really like live stream because no one is in my chat so.

Bear Oclock

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
I quit when I had over 1k subs but I started again just this week it's normal to have that I just live stream for fun and also upload the occasional video etc that's all
nice one mate i do the same i do a few videos on my channel but when am chilling out ill just stream it

Valerio Mangano

Rising User
Sep 4, 2018
YouTube
I've had multiple channels and some months they blow up others they can't get a view, all that counts is giving 100% always and results will come! Always be positive man!

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I've had multiple channels and some months they blow up others they can't get a view, all that counts is giving 100% always and results will come! Always be positive man!
nah if my videos are barely reaching 10 or even 60 views then its dieying pretty much and there is nothing i can do about it since my videos take hours to do and see them getting no views is really discouraging

Valerio Mangano

Rising User
Sep 4, 2018
YouTube
Bro, Your audio is clear, the editing on point, but it is the content you are providing, ok swearing, but too much hate, the jojo siwa one 1 minute and I turned it off, because it wasn't entertaining, you where trying to make views by roasting a child,not funny not pretty at all, want my advice make let's play you'll be really entertaining in my opinion, really don't take this as a bash, but take it as a review, I think that your content as it is doesn't provide much value so people won't watch it, and at start you said I don't hate but then made jokes all the time,so consider changing content and your channel will rise again, this is the era of sugar coating and people just want to see 10 worthless life hacks by the bright side, so your content will not go far, and another thing is SEO bro your titles are too vague, watch some video on SEO and you'll get some views trust me!!! Hope I wasn't too hard and hope you have a great day!

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Bro, Your audio is clear, the editing on point, but it is the content you are providing, ok swearing, but too much hate, the jojo siwa one 1 minute and I turned it off, because it wasn't entertaining, you where trying to make views by roasting a child,not funny not pretty at all, want my advice make let's play you'll be really entertaining in my opinion, really don't take this as a bash, but take it as a review, I think that your content as it is doesn't provide much value so people won't watch it, and at start you said I don't hate but then made jokes all the time,so consider changing content and your channel will rise again, this is the era of sugar coating and people just want to see 10 worthless life hacks by the bright side, so your content will not go far, and another thing is SEO bro your titles are too vague, watch some video on SEO and you'll get some views trust me!!! Hope I wasn't too hard and hope you have a great day!
but still the jojo siwa was just a roast really but i didn't really make it seem like that so yeah also its kinda different from every video i made.
but also i didn't wanna make that video what so ever.[DOUBLEPOST=1536706047][/DOUBLEPOST]
thing is the jojo siwa video was filler content until i figure out what to post and tbh a couple months back i tried being a gta clickbater so i mean like but at the same time i have watched seo videos last year not currently. and also im pretty much taking a break so i can focus on future uploads to post and i did lets plays in 2016 i dont like doing them now tho and also im not bashing you. im just telling you that the jojo siwa video was filler and i knew that so" and also in 2017 my content i made was news i stopped doing that and flipped it because in 2017 my news channel was dieing " so just stopped uploading there.

Last edited: