Forums I don't want to sound like I am mad...

TBlatt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2017
YouTube
What exactly does Freedom do that helps me grow as a Youtuber? I am not saying that what it does is insufficient, I just don't think I understand what I should be doing. Do I have to be playing the games they are offering to me, or is there something big I am missing. Sorry if this is a stupid question.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Holy... A question about what Freedom! does without saying the word "scam" or using explatives! I already like you.

Firstly just making clear that no question you ask seriously asking for a reason is a dumb question. Why is it that the authors of the best question keep calling their questions dumb and keep explaining it throughout the post...

So after my daily rant about internet things let me get to an actual answer.

Freedom! and the offered perks may not help everyone and that's normal. Here are the most notable perks I can remember off the top of my head:
  • No minimum payout (which is an argument for channels of my size, might not apply to you)
  • Higher revenue share: Most partners don't know about this though if your channel is growing fast you can request a revenue share increase beyond 60% up to 90% by asking support [[email protected]].
  • Sponsorships and stuff
  • Music: Personally I've found PositionMusic to fit my needs best though you can use audiomicro, that one thing I can't remember the name of and tunes.tm, Freedom's in-house inside joke thing that has music on it that noone understands BUT IT LOOKS COOL
  • Also you get access to some parts of the forums as a Freedom! Partner immediately which you'd need thirty posts for otherwise. To get that badge read this article I stole revised and put on the wiki.
  • Ending this off you get the zazzy thing, spreadshirt, Reuters, actually you get everything that shows up on your Freedom! Dashboard.
If you ever need help with any of those things me and a few others will be happy to help out here.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
What exactly does Freedom do that helps me grow as a Youtuber? I am not saying that what it does is insufficient, I just don't think I understand what I should be doing. Do I have to be playing the games they are offering to me, or is there something big I am missing. Sorry if this is a stupid question.
Freedom offers tools in order to help with growing wich are available trough the dashboard. Their YouTube channel keeps everyone updated with news on New tools, sponsors and everything they add :)

TBlatt

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2017
YouTube
Holy... A question about what Freedom! does without saying the word "scam" or using explatives! I already like you.

Firstly just making clear that no question you ask seriously asking for a reason is a dumb question. Why is it that the authors of the best question keep calling their questions dumb and keep explaining it throughout the post...

So after my daily rant about internet things let me get to an actual answer.

Freedom! and the offered perks may not help everyone and that's normal. Here are the most notable perks I can remember off the top of my head:
  • No minimum payout (which is an argument for channels of my size, might not apply to you)
  • Higher revenue share: Most partners don't know about this though if your channel is growing fast you can request a revenue share increase beyond 60% up to 90% by asking support [[email protected]].
  • Sponsorships and stuff
  • Music: Personally I've found PositionMusic to fit my needs best though you can use audiomicro, that one thing I can't remember the name of and tunes.tm, Freedom's in-house inside joke thing that has music on it that noone understands BUT IT LOOKS COOL
  • Also you get access to some parts of the forums as a Freedom! Partner immediately which you'd need thirty posts for otherwise. To get that badge read this article I stole revised and put on the wiki.
  • Ending this off you get the zazzy thing, spreadshirt, Reuters, actually you get everything that shows up on your Freedom! Dashboard.
If you ever need help with any of those things me and a few others will be happy to help out here.

Holy cow! Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate how nice you were! I don't really care about the money, I am just doing this to make people laugh and smile, so I am glad that people here are so friendly and helpful. Thank you again!

Reactions: LW