Dashboard I can't see the "LEARN MORE" button on my dashboard

EpicHax

New User
Apr 16, 2017
Hi Freedom users! I can't see the learn more button on my dashboard? I got a invite to get partnered..

Can someone please help me?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Under the new rules you need to undergo a live chat from your Freedom dashboard, during which you will get a link to your 'learn more button' - the announcement that this is on your YouTube dashboard is automated, and hasn't been updated in regards to the new process yet.

spikezer0

Rising User
Apr 11, 2017
YouTube
Under the new rules you need to undergo a live chat from your Freedom dashboard, during which you will get a link to your 'learn more button' - the announcement that this is on your YouTube dashboard is automated, and hasn't been updated in regards to the new process yet.
Hey..Ive waited the 2 weeks process..then I emailed them my information to review..waited another 3 days and told me to remail my information.So its almost been a month Jw if an admin can check my email?? And ill message my email to you in a private chat

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey..Ive waited the 2 weeks process..then I emailed them my information to review..waited another 3 days and told me to remail my information.So its almost been a month Jw if an admin can check my email?? And ill message my email to you in a private chat
Even admins on the forums wont be able to check your info, as they are on seperate systems, Unfortunately Freedom is unable to partner any channel that doesn't have 10K lifetime views on the channel, in line with the new ruling by YouTube about monetisation, so that could be the reason why nothing has progressed with your application yet

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Oh thats nice they shouldve mentioned that On that note good bye freedom
Sorry about that. They did release a video about it a little while ago, I shall pass on your concerns about it, and see if they might be able to get a notice placed on the website / application form regarding the views total

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well people can still grow without the support of a network, through collaborations, tips provided by other users and by using forums such as this one to help out. You shouldn't feel that disheartened, and to be honest 10K isn't a unrealistic goal, and can easily be achieved over time, with continued dedication and hard work