Solved I can't login

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Are you logging in while using your Google account or YouTube account? This does seem to be a current issue that is effecting some users, as mentioned above the dev's are aware of this and are trying to fix the issue. We appreciate your patience in this matter, while they work to get it solved

Upvote 0

el Smurf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
Are you logging in while using your Google account or YouTube account? This does seem to be a current issue that is effecting some users, as mentioned above the dev's are aware of this and are trying to fix the issue. We appreciate your patience in this matter, while they work to get it solved
so what if you unlinked your gmail account but still use your youtube account.. will that mess anthing up?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
so what if you unlinked your gmail account but still use your youtube account.. will that mess anthing up?
Well from June 30th you will only be able to sign into your Freedom dashboard using Gmail, so from then it won't be supported and you won't be able to log in from them

Upvote 0

el Smurf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
No, though in the future it won't be supported.
so i don't understand why the so how will use link the youtube account to the google account. because when i tried to link my channel it said it was already in use.. kinda confused unless that is something they are working on

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
so i don't understand why the so how will use link the youtube account to the google account. because when i tried to link my channel it said it was already in use.. kinda confused unless that is something they are working on
Ensure you are using the Google account your YouTube channel's brand account is on (Ensure it shows up at https://myaccount.google.com/brandaccounts when logging in with that account).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.