Solved I can enable monetization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantess Vore

New User
Dec 13, 2016
Hi, I need help, after uploading a new video, I wanted to enable monetization, then I found that I had more 'to all my videos, and I noticed that the monetization was not turned on (which actually I had already done) then tells me: To make money with your videos, you need an AdSense account. Configure AdSense: can you help me?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hi, I need help, after uploading a new video, I wanted to enable monetization, then I found that I had more 'to all my videos, and I noticed that the monetization was not turned on (which actually I had already done) then tells me: To make money with your videos, you need an AdSense account. Configure AdSense: can you help me?
Yre you partnered with Freedom!? If so, may we get a screenshot of the upper part of the YouTube Features page?

Upvote 0

joshposh

Rising User
Dec 7, 2016
This is just one of many instances of Freedom not addressing a growing problem. It's been almost a week for me nobody has helped me and I supplied every bit of info that they have asked from me.

Upvote 0

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi.
Looking at the above screen shots you will need to provide the top section of that photo/screen shot not the bottom section. As the screen shots you have provided do not show what has been asked for.
It will look like this.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Have you tried clicking on the "attiva" section under the monetisation heading - as it could just be you need to reactivate the monetisation of the videos. You may also find the following support article helpful as it goes through what to do regarding different types of monetisation issues : -
https://support.google.com/youtube/troubleshooter/2990415?hl=en-GB[DOUBLEPOST=1481678987][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is just one of many instances of Freedom not addressing a growing problem. It's been almost a week for me nobody has helped me and I supplied every bit of info that they have asked from me.
I'm sorry you feel this way - as you have supplied the information they requested it could be a case that they are looking into this for you - have you tried following this up by any chance? If you have please don't spam them to try and get an answer as this will more than likely push your query further down the queue. I have also messaged a member of staff about this including your case ID number and I am waiting to hear back from them regarding this matter as well

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshposh

Rising User
Dec 7, 2016
Have you tried clicking on the "attiva" section under the monetisation heading - as it could just be you need to reactivate the monetisation of the videos. You may also find the following support article helpful as it goes through what to do regarding different types of monetisation issues : -
https://support.google.com/youtube/troubleshooter/2990415?hl=en-GB[DOUBLEPOST=1481678987][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry you feel this way - as you have supplied the information they requested it could be a case that they are looking into this for you - have you tried following this up by any chance? If you have please don't spam them to try and get an answer as this will more than likely push your query further down the queue. I have also messaged a member of staff about this including your case ID number and I am waiting to hear back from them regarding this matter as well

Im talking to your invite support right now and they said that adsense is requiring that all accounts have a adsense account now. So I have to wait another week for that. So the blame game is on full effect and I have lost all revenue.

Also you yourself said you were going to take a look at it and never gotten back to me this whole week.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Im talking to your invite support right now and they said that adsense is requiring that all accounts have a adsense account now. So I have to wait another week for that. So the blame game is on full effect and I have lost all revenue.

Also you yourself said you were going to take a look at it and never gotten back to me this whole week.
The reason why I didn't get back to you is because no-had got back to me yet regarding this as typically when I message them about a user / profile to look into they then do this and talk to the user themselves - I tried to be helpful and I'm sorry that I didn't communicate this to you previously / give you an update earlier on in the week.

Upvote 0

Giantess Vore

New User
Dec 13, 2016
hi, I have enabled adsense, and now brings me monetization, but I would like to know, how do I see if I get paid from freedom or from adsense?

Upvote 0

Giantess Vore

New User
Dec 13, 2016
It's just written this: Partner Verified[DOUBLEPOST=1483460751][/DOUBLEPOST]hi i want to know, what I got with my earnings, I can not understand what I am earning, can you help me understand?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
It's just written this: Partner Verified[DOUBLEPOST=1483460751][/DOUBLEPOST]hi i want to know, what I got with my earnings, I can not understand what I am earning, can you help me understand?
You might want to check out this thread: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/guide-payment-issues-and-how-to-solve-them.215902/ on further help about the dashboard. Also it doesn't seem like you're partnered, could i see a screenshot of your Freedom Dashboard please?

~LW

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.