YouTube How to YouTube

hello YouTubers

How has some tips and tricks for get more views and subscribers for our channel https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingCommunityZeela ?

What are the best tags?
How can I get more followers on YouTube?
What do I wrong in our channel? I don't now

Cen someone help us out to make a perfect YouTube channel? Give than a comment or go to our channel.

SJTR5

New User
Aug 14, 2017
YouTube
SolarJTR5
doing a lot better than me, but I do know of a SEO trick to enhance and to think about.
do you have vdiIQ? really great tool free version is perfect to have at start(as I still am) tags you can take are what people search(in the search bar). type in the game title and it gives extra predictions people are looking for -sniper ghost warrior 3*what ever*-. sometimes that's not enough, vidIQ has a tab in one of the boxes that shows what people typed to search for your video, i immediately switch out some tags to get those results. and so far some of the videos I have worked very well!

nitpick: you can also go broad with the search instead of just SGW '3' leave out the 3 and try those results.

I hope this helps! like I said I only have very low subs, but a good amount of views. so I know some trick has to work there(somehow)...