Status
Not open for further replies.

ebf learn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2017
YouTube
hello ,
i now that i must waiting to complete 100.000 subscribe :) . but i see the channel of our administrator
Itsjustjord
has 2000 subscribe and verified How can i do to verifie and i have just 2000 subscribe .
and thanks for your best support .(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
hello ,
i now that i must waiting to complete 100.000 subscribe :) . but i see the channel of our administrator
Itsjustjord
has 2000 subscribe and verified How can i do to verifie and i have just 2000 subscribe .
and thanks for your best support .(y) (Y)(y) (Y)
Freedom! verified channels of Community Team Members under the old rules. This is no longer possible under 10000 Subscribers.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned above any verified channels you see were done so under the old system, unfortunately under the new guidance this is no longer possible and you would need to have the required 100,000 subscribers in order to get verified.

Upvote 0

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Only way to get verified now is 100,000+ subscribers or if multi people starting to create a channel just like yours and start uploading your content that you have already uploaded. So pretty much if someone is stealing your content to make money. You can get them in trouble and get verified.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Only way to get verified now is 100,000+ subscribers or if multi people starting to create a channel just like yours and start uploading your content that you have already uploaded. So pretty much if someone is stealing your content to make money. You can get them in trouble and get verified.
I wouldn't have heard of that ever working, for all I know MCNs can't verify under 100 000 subscribers at all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.