YouTube How to Monetize a New Channel?

HazeyAllDazey

Rising User
Dec 9, 2015
Arizona
YouTube
Hey Everyone. I have been trying to start a new channel. I have one set up but cannot get it monetized. I have one channel that I started with that is monetized. But I wanted to create a new channel with different content and wanted a seperate adsense account to monetize. I heard that if you have multiple channels on one adsense account, if any of those channels get in trouble, all the channels will lose revenue.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey Everyone. I have been trying to start a new channel. I have one set up but cannot get it monetized. I have one channel that I started with that is monetized. But I wanted to create a new channel with different content and wanted a seperate adsense account to monetize. I heard that if you have multiple channels on one adsense account, if any of those channels get in trouble, all the channels will lose revenue.
Sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting your current channel monetised, do you know why this is? For example does that channel have any copyright or community strikes?

In regards to adsense they do have some pretty strict rules regarding monetisation - they do have the power to restrict or remove any monetisation from any associated adsense accounts as well, especially if there is restriction on a persons monetisation - for example a monetisation block or temporary ban.

Reactions: HazeyAllDazey