1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Tips & Tricks How to get to 10k Fast fpr £/$25's

Discussion in 'Resources and Tips' started by Smart Facts UK, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Smart Facts UK

Smart Facts UK Well-Known User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
  2. zeke morgan

zeke morgan Retired Moderator Retired Moderator Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    You have to be careful with things like Google Adworks, as even though they aren't specifically prohibited you are in all reality paying for views which is against YouTube's terms and conditions / terms of service. My advice would be to gain the view through 'normal' means and not look for ways to get quick views.

Edit - I know that with Google Adworks you only pay once someone views / click on an ad linked to your video, but the general premise still stands, I have personally known of a few channels, that have been closed / warned for using sights that promise views / traffic

Smart Facts UK likes this.
  3. Telapov

Telapov New User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Thanks for the heads up Zeke

4. Smart Facts UK

Forum Posts:
    This can be used with the "promote" function in video manager so is well within the rules.

RyanSellers likes this.
  5. RyanSellers

RyanSellers Freedom! Celebrity Verified Freedom! Partner Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    This isn't true. You can't get your channel closed using Google Adwords. I've learned from YouTube Ambassador friends and other video marketers and other YouTube friends over the past 2 years in monthly YouTube meetings that I attend. YouTube is run by Google. So Google Adwords is fine to use to promote your videos because Google and YouTube is making money from you. If you use other ways to buy views or subscribers you can get your account closed.
    As Smart Facts UK said, There is a "promote" option by the "edit" button in the arrow drop down menu. YouTube wouldn't put it there if you would get in trouble and lose your channel.

6. zeke morgan

zeke morgan Retired Moderator Retired Moderator Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    My apologies I must of been misinformed maybe those people I know that got there channel shut down might of been using more sites to direct traffic

Smart Facts UK likes this.
  7. Smart Facts UK

Forum Posts:
    I have read about this literally you can pay very little for a large amounts of views, all fake and completely unnecessary as these wont help you grow,