SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Dear Freedom community.

As many of you know there has been a lot of changes when it comes to YouTube Partner Program and getting into it is harder than it was ever before, before all you really needed to do was add country for your channel and you were able to have monetization enabled and apply for YPP, but now that they have changed the YouTube policy when it comes to YPP, then it's more harder to do it since it requires you to have 10,000 maximum channel views.

But, here is some news to you, if you had the monetization enabled before this magnificent change took place, then you still have a chance to become partner with Freedom, however, the agent will ask you questions while sending you the invitation to you, also, if you have sent in your application to Freedom and have NOT received the email from Freedom which explains following:

Hi, Your name, Your last name!

Thank you for your interest in partnering your channel, channel name, with Freedom!

Great news! Your channel has passed our review. Please head to your Freedom Dashboard to chat with an agent and join the family. We look forward to helping you succeed. #Freedomfamily #nevergiveup.

Then that means go to your dashboard, and, click on that green button, which makes you able to connect with an agent and talk things through with him/her, he/she will ask questions, so be honest with them, or you will miss your chances to become partnered with Freedom.

Thanks for reading this, and, I do hope that this eliminates some type of confused that you might have had before this and due to the YouTube policy changes.

Best regards,
iGetable with 8 subscribers and 565 views.

Last edited:

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Welcome back to freedom!
Thanks for sharing this with us, hopefully this helps some of the members who were confused previously!
Good luck with your channel!

Thank you!

I really do hope that this eliminates the big confusing part when it comes to the community, and, I hope that this thread gets a special treatment.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for sharing this with us @iGetable , though I thought people might of already been aware of this previously. I can't promise that we can do something with the thread but I will certain tag in @Nerd who will be doing the next FFF, and if he would like to mention it then that's fine with me :)

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
True, but there are also many who aren't aware of this option, so, after they got kicked they never tried to rejoin because of the new YouTube policy with this 10k total views and new changes to the YPP.