RyanScience

New User
Feb 9, 2017
YouTube
Hello,

I've been getting frequent and sudden spikes of connection lag in multiplayer games. I fixed this problem before by disabling my Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) item in my WiFi properties, but I got the lag spike problem a second time and this time resetting my settings and disabling the IPv6 item again didn't work. I've searched up videos on YouTube on how to fix my problem and tested their solutions, but none have worked.

Any possible solutions on how I can fix this problem, preferably permanently? Thanks in advance.

JDROID TV

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2017
Hola buen dia quisiera saber como puedo conectar mi ps4 si no tengo una capturadora de video como la gato gamin podrian ayudarme les agradezco mucho enserio

C

Corpfox

You'll have lag spikes/stutters since its wireless internet. That is the downside of wireless.
If you want no problems with gaming, stick with wired internet.

I use a wireless adapter and whenever it happens, I just rage quit and do solo plays.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Maybe your internet speeds arent good.enough? Maybe it requires a better standard and the game is too heavy as such. Or maybe there are just too many devices draining your internet in the hoise without realising. Its hard to say. Try and limit whats connected to the internet and also be aware of the busy internet times as its always going to be slower at those points.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello,

I've been getting frequent and sudden spikes of connection lag in multiplayer games. I fixed this problem before by disabling my Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) item in my WiFi properties, but I got the lag spike problem a second time and this time resetting my settings and disabling the IPv6 item again didn't work. I've searched up videos on YouTube on how to fix my problem and tested their solutions, but none have worked.

Any possible solutions on how I can fix this problem, preferably permanently? Thanks in advance.
Try using a wired internet connection and try some other things like flushing your DNS cache and looking whether there's programs running in the background that may use up some bandwidth.