how to edit shooting games?

rob blesso

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
hello people you clicked here to find out how to edit shooting games :) well im in the same boat i currently own a racing channel all is good but i started a second channel a shooter and looking for tips to improve editing or good ideas what to record i play rainbow six 6

Door

New User
Feb 6, 2017
I personally don't do youtube, but when I watch videos I prefer to see just highlights. If you do a commentary with like tips & tricks or discussions about the game, just give clips where you play good & where what you say is actually visible if possible (like for tips & tricks, or when talking about a specific map). If you're doing a commentary about the gameplay, I'd prefer just funny moments or good plays, but if it's too hard to find a lot of content, try just cutting out the parts where you're silent & nothing is happening. This means you don't always have to comentate, it won't be as awkward for both you & the viewers that way.

rob blesso

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
I personally don't do youtube, but when I watch videos I prefer to see just highlights. If you do a commentary with like tips & tricks or discussions about the game, just give clips where you play good & where what you say is actually visible if possible (like for tips & tricks, or when talking about a specific map). If you're doing a commentary about the gameplay, I'd prefer just funny moments or good plays, but if it's too hard to find a lot of content, try just cutting out the parts where you're silent & nothing is happening. This means you don't always have to comentate, it won't be as awkward for both you & the viewers that way.
thanks bro i really appreciate it :D ill have a look into it i made 4 vids already on operator trebor channel on youtube :) its tough coming from a car gaming channel to a shooter

ghostkillgaming

Rising User
Feb 14, 2017
YouTube
Definitely just do your funny moments or your best moments. Try not to put boring moments in like when you are driving the RC car around unless there is funny dialog. Good luck man.