Forums "How to" Channels! Would you like to work on a secret project?

Did you enter?

• Yes

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
U

User.123120

Hello, Freedom Family!

Good news! We at Freedom Forums are currently working on a tip top secret project they will benefit you as partners! We are looking for a few "How to" channels to help us out on our secret project, no you don't necessarily have to be an "how to" channel you could also be a channel that has made a few successful tutorials, in short, we need you! With that being said there are a few requirements.
  1. Be a Freedom Partner. ( Partner Badge)
  2. Have a decent sound quality.
  3. Well spoken.
  4. HD equipment.
But that's just an overview, comment below if you are interested and I will check out your channels individually, or if you would rather point me in a certain direction just use a hyperlink like this one i look forward to seeing some channels!

All the best!
Itsjustjord

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hello, Freedom Family!

Good news! We at Freedom Forums are currently working on a tip top secret project they will benefit you as partners! We are looking for a few "How to" channels to help us out on our secret project, no you don't necessarily have to be an "how to" channel you could also be a channel that has made a few successful tutorials, in short, we need you! With that being said there are a few requirements.
  1. Be a Freedom Partner. ( Partner Badge)
  2. Have a decent sound quality.
  3. Well spoken.
  4. HD equipment.
But that's just an overview, comment below if you are interested and I will check out your channels individually, or if you would rather point me in a certain direction just use a hyperlink like this one i look forward to seeing some channels!

All the best!
Itsjustjord
All I need is my partner badge!!! Please get me looked at and accepted ASAP so I can be a part of the Secret Project!!! :)

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
I made one tutorial and I enjoyed it! It was a while back when I still had useless mic! Now I have better equipment and I'm fired up and ready to go with some more "how to" or "tutorial" videos! ^.^ Here is the tutorial video and in the signature is my channel! :) Thanks!

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Kindly tell me how to earn money with your support?
You can earn money through YouTube by joining the Freedom! Network on YouTube. You can apply to join here: Go to http:/freedom.tm/ and press "Partner with us". Log in with your YouTube Channel, fill out the form and wait for two weeks.
Before applying please ensure:
If you need further assistance in joining the Network, make a thread in our Support Forum here and we'll be happy to help: http://freedom.community.tm/forums/suport.8/create-thread
You may also Email the Support team at [email protected] through they generally take longer to reply than us on the Support Forums.