How often to you upload a video?

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
Schedule is not all thay when starting off in I honest I have gained over 200 subs in the last 8weeks or so I dont have schedule when you get to say 1000 then think about it but starting channel main goal is to get them self's out there
i beg to differ sir, youtube loves consistency, i notice my channel does way better when im consistent, schedule is definitely important, if you have a schedule people who are subscribed to you know when to check your channel for new videos, i know plenty of big youtubers and streamers when asked will tell you the biggest key to success is consistency.

MyGamingFace

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 26, 2015
YouTube
I upload 3 times a week, on tuesday, thursday and sunday. For me it works having specific days where i have to upload, so i stay committed to the upload schedule:)

ToastyBros

Rising User
Dec 20, 2014
YouTube
toastybrostech
at least 3 videos a week, We really need to stick to a schedule but its so hard to do so at this stage of our lives being high school students. Scheduled uploads on YouTube however are a blessing and something you should take advantage of!

Kiana Lofton

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2015
United States
YouTube
I would say it really depends on what type of videos you make. When it comes to gaming especially, I think it's important to be consistent and upload *maybe* a few times a week, if you can. I have 4 different gaming LPs currently, which is uploaded over the course of 4 days. Sometimes it can be hard to keep up with, but it's just most important that the amount of videos you're uploading is easy for you to handle/do. (y) (Y)

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
I'm trying to warm myself up after being away for so long but I'm doing at least a video a week. I can see my self doing two or three soon.