How often to you upload a video?

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I have been taking a bit of a break mainly due to life issues and trying to get some work that pays.

With that said, I generally upload 5 - 8 videos per week when I have a full schedule. It can drop as series end and can increase slightly as series start. It all depends on what I am deciding to do.

I imagine if it was nit a gaming channel, I would probably only upload once or twice a week.

Noritzu Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Noritzu_Gaming
Once a week every Friday. My current show takes a lot of time to make so doing more than that just isnt viable. I plan to branch out into other areas as i build up my viewers/subs but for now im going to stick to the once a week format.

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Heres the thing that a lot of people think wrong. People on youtube believe that if they upload videos pretty much everyday their sub and view count will go up, thats not true! Unless your content is really great and its getting a ton of views i can see uploading once or twice everyday. Although my advice is to upload at least once or twice a week up to you.

Jonathon Cronin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
YouTube
blade_wolfhart
Heres the thing that a lot of people think wrong. People on youtube believe that if they upload videos pretty much everyday their sub and view count will go up, thats not true! Unless your content is really great and its getting a ton of views i can see uploading once or twice everyday. Although my advice is to upload at least once or twice a week up to you.
Ture I agree with you. But you didn't answer the question lol thank you for your advice :)

A Rising Dragon

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2015
California, USA
YouTube
At the moment I'm uploading 3 different videos a week. But soon it will be 7 days a week. :) I'm also a full time student and have a full time job. So most nights I say up to 3am and wake up at 10am.