How often to you upload a video?

monoman

Do animated video!
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
It would be lucky for me if Im able to upload two video a month as animations take A LOT of time (24 frames of drawing = 1 second of animation (facepalm))
And that's why I have a low view count :eek:

Reactions: SuperRetroBro

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I try to post at least 1 a week... I aim for 3 though... but I got a job to support my wife and 3 kids... so I have no time... but I try to make it work.

Jonathon Cronin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
YouTube
blade_wolfhart
I try to post at least 1 a week... I aim for 3 though... but I got a job to support my wife and 3 kids... so I have no time... but I try to make it work.
Your a 1k subs with a wife and 3 kids I am impressed by this :)[DOUBLEPOST=1452707218][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would be lucky for me if Im able to upload two video a month as animations take A LOT of time (24 frames of drawing = 1 second of animation (facepalm))
And that's why I have a low view count :eek:
I took a look at your video "The door" that was really good animation it flowed very smoothly.[DOUBLEPOST=1452707282][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not often enough :D I did try doing videos once a week but I don't really like sticking to a schedule.
o_O why no schedule if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: Hail Kira

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I always do mon wed fri at 7am and stream once a week. If i have time left I'll upload a full length commentary video, or a short stream replay.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Since Late October I've been doing two videos a day once at Noon and once at Midnight. So a 12 hour gap between each episode. In the next couple weeks though I'll be going back to one a day at Noon. It's been hard to keep up but I've been able to make it work somehow.

I'm temporarily on a one a day schedule though until next Saturday because I just finished one series and my next fan suggested series starts on Saturday.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I post a video when I have inspiration for a topic to work on. I might be a vlogger, but I don't vlog on just anything. I must have something that makes me WANT to make a video on it.