Tips & Tricks How I got 2000 Subscribers!

ValiantGrowth

Rising User
Jan 22, 2016
Hey guys, my name is Valiant and today I wanted to let you know how I got 2000 amazing subscribers! Now obviously I can't tell you every single fine detail so I found a video. Now this video actually got me an average of 30 views more on each video and my channel was slowly ranking higher in the search.

I am not trying to promote this video in any way but it taught me how to;
- use tags efficiently (high search volume + low competition)
- view other people's tags
- when to upload (time and day when you attract most viewers)
- which trending words to use
- use competitor analysis
- and much more!

Other tips to note;
- use eye catching thumbnails
- use eye catching titles
- engage audience from the very beginning (give them a reason to watch you)
- eliminate any mistakes from your videos
- good audio quality
- good video quality
- good transitions
- enjoyable intro (not too long)
- share through social media (facebook, twitter, instagram...)
- AND THE LAST NOTE IS TO STAY PASSIONATE AND DO NOT GIVE UP!
(The more videos you post the more recognition you will gain, the more confidence you will gain and over time this will improve the overall quality of your videos. If you are not passionate then you will have no drive to keep on going, so stay motivated and know that if you put in the hard work, it will pay off eventually!)

I honestly want to help you guys because I remember when I was stuck at 10 subscribers and I was getting any views at all. If you are still having trouble please feel free to ask me question, I am more than happy to help you.

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
I am a full candidate for all of these tips. I am currently and diligently putting these tips to work.
Although I had known of these from my previous YouTube career up until 2008 (long story). I am back, but doing a different thing instead of music (although I still do music - just holding off on that for a while). Thanks for all of this though man, hopefully it helps others who needs to grow :)

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Here are some tips from my miiiiind lol

FOR CREATORS:
Maximize your Subscribers
Rules
1. No Sub4Sub - more likely those who sub to you won't view your content, maybe 1-5 times, then they move on
2. No spamming others with your videos - you can share your video, but not in a spamming manner
3. Don't upload the same videos to your channel - YouTube will reject it and deem it a duplicate 4. Be YOURSELF! don't act/speak the way you wouldn't in real life What I want to tell people is, no matter your situation in life, #NEVERGIVEUP!. As far as your content, just keep uploading and forget the money. Everything else will fall into place if done properly (no copyrighted material for example - Rule No. 5).

Find certain days to upload, and how many days in a week to upload. I am defaulted at 1 video every weekend (Fri-Sun). But as of late, I had been in overdrive mode. Meaning that I pump out at least 3 videos within certain weeks, on top of the traditional weekend schedule. Reply to people who take the time to comment your videos. I cannot stress that enough. I reply to some of you guys' videos, and got a reply mostly. But a month later when I comment, I am forgotten lol.

Stay up to date with Google + and follow people there (https://plus.google.com/+GodsSonOfficial). Learn how to effectively use Twitter (@ThisIsGodsSon). My bet on that is to share every single new video you make/upload. I have about 5 sources that are available to me for sharing my videos 1 - Facebook (fan/like page or sometimes personal) 2 - Twitter 3 - Google Plus (G+) 4 - My blog - it takes some HTML to update each post, but it's worth it 5 - My subscribers, they share if they like the information #NeverGiveUp guys. Much love. Best, - Gods Son

Hani Salehi

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
Wow thats looks like a good tool. I am currently using the freedom heartbeat extension but i think this one works better