YouTube How Do You Get Found on YouTube??

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone so i have done pretty much a lot of the Boot Camps ever since i first saw them and pretty much passed them, but i have to say none of which have helped me to get found on youtube and ofc you cant force people to click when posting to facebook and twitter and instagram so i was wondering if any one had any ideas on how to get found more because if people dont click your videos on facebook or twitter then they wont no if you are any good or not so i was wondering if theres any better ways to be found on youtube itself

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Reddit is a great way to get found but if you haven't used it before you should probably spend at least a few weeks getting used to it before posting any of your own links. Also it can be very harsh so only submit links that you think others will want to watch and share around.

PrimeRobotYTG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2015
YouTube
I've noticed that the only way small channels get noticed is by uploading new content, even if you don't enjoy it sadly...
Lets take Tom Clancy Wild Lands, its a new game and theres not much video on it. When they release the full game, gamers interested in WL but can't afford it will go to YT and search for its content.

If you are one of the first to upload then there is a better chance you will get noticed.

Like I said, this is the only way I think you can get noticed at this stage of YouTube :[

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Reddit is a great way to get found but if you haven't used it before you should probably spend at least a few weeks getting used to it before posting any of your own links. Also it can be very harsh so only submit links that you think others will want to watch and share around.
Yeah i already use redit i pretty much post into the supredit thats called youtube_startup as most place,s dont like self promotion[DOUBLEPOST=1486455953][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've noticed that the only way small channels get noticed is by uploading new content, even if you don't enjoy it sadly...
Lets take Tom Clancy Wild Lands, its a new game and theres not much video on it. When they release the full game, gamers interested in WL but can't afford it will go to YT and search for its content.
Yeah you make a good poimt there mate bit i uabe never heared of wild lands before, so basicly do games that are fresh out
If you are one of the first to upload then there is a better chance you will get noticed.

Like I said, this is the only way I think you can get noticed at this stage of YouTube :[
im one of them people that cant afford new games lol

Last edited:
Reactions: PrimeRobotYTG

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Unfortuantely there is no solid way to get noticed other than hard work and a bit of luck. Yes you can go on all these sites like freedom and reddit and whatever else and it will definetly get you some exposure but at the end of the day it comes down to your content and time. If your content is really good you will slowly start to get more attention and positive feedback which in turn makes more subs and success. Its very difficult obviously but even when you look back at these big youtubers from when they started some have taken 4 to 7 years to get where they are now and they were the first ones to do it, so in effect it was easier to gain attention as it was new and fresh back then. Now obviously there are far more channels out there to choose from now and its harder to leap above the rest. It looks like your already doing all the right sites and everything so its just a matter of uploading constant and making sure its of a high quality. If your looking to make youtube your life/job one day (which obviously most here want) then you have to be more realistic, if your obviously under 1000 subs after say 3 years or more then your probably not going to hit that level. It all depends what you want from it. Obviously the last bit is not directed at you thats just a general thing.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Unfortuantely there is no solid way to get noticed other than hard work and a bit of luck. Yes you can go on all these sites like freedom and reddit and whatever else and it will definetly get you some exposure but at the end of the day it comes down to your content and time. If your content is really good you will slowly start to get more attention and positive feedback which in turn makes more subs and success. Its very difficult obviously but even when you look back at these big youtubers from when they started some have taken 4 to 7 years to get where they are now and they were the first ones to do it, so in effect it was easier to gain attention as it was new and fresh back then. Now obviously there are far more channels out there to choose from now and its harder to leap above the rest. It looks like your already doing all the right sites and everything so its just a matter of uploading constant and making sure its of a high quality. If your looking to make youtube your life/job one day (which obviously most here want) then you have to be more realistic, if your obviously under 1000 subs after say 3 years or more then your probably not going to hit that level. It all depends what you want from it. Obviously the last bit is not directed at you thats just a general thing.
yeah i got to 720 subs im not doing to bad as for doing this full time i already do as i am a stay at home dad :) so a part from spending time with my family the only other thing i do is play games and record videos and i no theres a lot of luck involved at this point because of all the channels, and yeah i no you need really good quality videos as the bar was set to hd and really good audio i just wish i would hit some of that luck already lol, so i was just wondering if there was something i was doing wrong because of that last part you said i no its not aimed at me but i have already been doing youtube for 4 years lol its not so much as gaining the sub count im happy i even got to 700 but yeah i was just wondering if there was a better way of getting more on the search on youtube as posting in forums and groups don't really mean that people will click to watch your video as they pretty much wanna try do the same thing and grow there channels just as much as everyone else does, so i wasn't sure if there was a better way of showing up in youtube itself

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
yeah i got to 720 subs im not doing to bad as for doing this full time i already do as i am a stay at home dad :) so a part from spending time with my family the only other thing i do is play games and record videos and i no theres a lot of luck involved at this point because of all the channels, and yeah i no you need really good quality videos as the bar was set to hd and really good audio i just wish i would hit some of that luck already lol, so i was just wondering if there was something i was doing wrong because of that last part you said i no its not aimed at me but i have already been doing youtube for 4 years lol its not so much as gaining the sub count im happy i even got to 700 but yeah i was just wondering if there was a better way of getting more on the search on youtube as posting in forums and groups don't really mean that people will click to watch your video as they pretty much wanna try do the same thing and grow there channels just as much as everyone else does, so i wasn't sure if there was a better way of showing up in youtube itself
Yea ofcourse i can understand that and i dont think there is a better way, i personally think your doing it the right way so far. Maybe expand to other media like twitch? So people can see you on there too. Im sure if the luck will hit one day just have to keep pushing! Well goodluck to you and hope it works out

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Yea ofcourse i can understand that and i dont think there is a better way, i personally think your doing it the right way so far. Maybe expand to other media like twitch? So people can see you on there too. Im sure if the luck will hit one day just have to keep pushing! Well goodluck to you and hope it works out
yeah i do have a twith but thinking going hitbox you no the whole freedom thing, love being part of freedom best choice i made :) and thanx for nice words man and im always pushing lol :)

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

TheNuttyTv

New User
Feb 19, 2017
YouTube
I being get found with a video, things you didn`t know about GTA San Andreas #2, if you want to watch search this :
(the title is in my language) Lucruri ne-stiute sau mai putin stiute despre GTA San Andreas #2

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone so i have done pretty much a lot of the Boot Camps ever since i first saw them and pretty much passed them, but i have to say none of which have helped me to get found on youtube and ofc you cant force people to click when posting to facebook and twitter and instagram so i was wondering if any one had any ideas on how to get found more because if people dont click your videos on facebook or twitter then they wont no if you are any good or not so i was wondering if theres any better ways to be found on youtube itself
I think personally that is mainly due to your own network wich you build up along the way of doing youtube. My activity on Discord, Twitter and all other means of social media is what led me up to the point where i am now.
A good title, thumbnail and description is but a small part of growing on youtube, the network you build is more important in this matter in my opinion :)

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I think personally that is mainly due to your own network wich you build up along the way of doing youtube. My activity on Discord, Twitter and all other means of social media is what led me up to the point where i am now.
A good title, thumbnail and description is but a small part of growing on youtube, the network you build is more important in this matter in my opinion :)
yeah that was the thing i came up with as well but its still only a small chance of someone clicking your video when it comes to that kind of thing. i was basically just wondering if there was a way of popping up more and more in youtube