Tips & Tricks How do you determine your channel's potential?

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Here's an objective way to determine it:

Find a niche. Dabble on that niche to see if you're interested or not. Regardless if you are or aren't stick to that niche for a month or so, uploading 4 videos per week. If people come to you with a niche you don't like doing, you can safely say that you have potential for that. Coming to terms with liking that is entirely up to you. If what you don't like doing isn't working out, try doing things that you like. If it doesn't work out, go back to doing the former. Repeat the process until you find a niche that your audience likes.
Ahh I see. Thanks for replying! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1509658265][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's completely arbitrary honestly. If there was one thing it'd be based on its how satisfied you are with your videos after you've made them. Like if every video you make you honestly think you did a great job on, you're probably gonna think you have incredibly high potential. Then again, I really don't think you can measure the potential of a channel at all. I might look at a channel and say, it's nothing special, it's got a low ceiling, you might look at it and say the creator is interesting and engaging and they have a really high ceiling
Oh so it’s really up to your personal opinion. Alright thanks! :)