YouTube How do people grow on youtube?

Sneaker shopping therapy

Respected User
Mar 5, 2019
YouTube
Lol just reading some of the reply’s and have to agree if you thought you could post 7 videos and become an instant YouTube superstar you really need to think is YouTube for you. It takes lots of video content and lots of years to build a solid core of subs.

Plus subs don’t equal views let’s take pewDiepie for example 91 mill plus subs but will average only 3 mill a day views. And may top out at 5.5mill views per video in a week. Think about that for a second. He has 91 mill subs and only gets 3mill per day that’s a huge difference

And same goes for most YouTube channels with high subs go look at anyone with a high sub count and see if they have a video out last week that matches the sub count.

PESCM Worldwide

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2016
Ukraine
YouTube
SEGEBABAGAMER
In my opinion, coming from someone that is a Doctor and part-time YouTuber with 3.3k subs
Here are my tips.
1. Your video content should be at least longer than 5 mins, and of course, some viewers are not into long videos, etc.
2. Upload videos every day or at least 5-6 times a week.
3. Know your audience, what I mean is., you should know what your audience what you to upload, etc.
4. Uploading schedule is really important and also play the latest or popular games.
5. Don't do subs4subs, I never do it nor believe in it, YouTube is not about how many subs you have, it's about your views (audience). The only reason you need subscribers is for the notification, whenever you upload, your subscribers will be the first to see your videos, click and watch it.
6. Not to prolong this list., make sure you join facebook, twitter groups or any gaming groups where you can share your YouTube videos.

Sneaker shopping therapy

Respected User
Mar 5, 2019
YouTube
In my opinion, coming from someone that is a Doctor and part-time YouTuber with 3.3k subs
Here are my tips.
1. Your video content should be at least longer than 5 mins, and of course, some viewers are not into long videos, etc.
2. Upload videos every day or at least 5-6 times a week.
3. Know your audience, what I mean is., you should know what your audience what you to upload, etc.
4. Uploading schedule is really important and also play the latest or popular games.
5. Don't do subs4subs, I never do it nor believe in it, YouTube is not about how many subs you have, it's about your views (audience). The only reason you need subscribers is for the notification, whenever you upload, your subscribers will be the first to see your videos, click and watch it.
6. Not to prolong this list., make sure you join facebook, twitter groups or any gaming groups where you can share your YouTube videos.
Sound advise but not sure I’m ready to do an everyday vlog as yet but may give it a try maybe just news topics of or just thought of the day on something. Will give it ago next week. However not sure youtube is read6 for my views on brexit Iol