YouTube How do I make my Vlogs interesting?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My name is Luke and I'm 13 years old. I was inspired by Logan Paul to start vlogging but I don't have much going on in my life to vlog about. What do I do?
There are lots of things you can vlog about, your hobby's, your dream, your plan for youtube, what your going to do today or tomorrow.

BlueBard

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2014
YouTube
My name is Luke and I'm 13 years old. I was inspired by Logan Paul to start vlogging but I don't have much going on in my life to vlog about. What do I do?

Like 3dEpsilion said, focus on something you enjoy. Games are done to death, but if you can find an interesting spin on it, give it a shot! Books, school, politics anything really goes. But talk about something you know well :) Especially if you're passionate about it! People like to hear opinions, but they want have informed opinions. Don't be sacred to do a little research on a subject you know well! It will keep your vlogs interesting, and something people will return to time and time again.

I know comic books are really big right now, if you're into comics, maybe you can try that!

Good luck with your channel!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Vlogging is a vast subject. It can involve travelling the city or even talking from home! You can start by shooting yourself doing your hobby or anything you love to do...basic cuts and some chill music :D

colormejones

Be interesting, in short. What about you would be appealing to other people? Are you funny, a good story teller, really good at doing one particular thing? You're the star of your channel, figure out what about you is the most interesting, and base everything else around that.

DigitalDollyEh

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2014
Canada
YouTube
DigitalDollyEh
everyone above all had great tips.
what i do is when an idea comes to me i write it down as soon as possible. be it on my notes app or in my notebook.
later that day or a few days later i go through the notes and decide from there.