YouTube How do I get my first 100 subs?

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
There are many ways to gain, but I wiould recommend just keep on doing what you are doing, improving quality and slowly fine tuning over time. Either that or dead mans shoes, challenge a channel of the next tier to mortal combat within the thunderdome. The winner takes all the subs.

Keelxn

New User
Jan 2, 2017
Honestly you seem to be doing fine just keep uploading :)

There are many ways to gain, but I wiould recommend just keep on doing what you are doing, improving quality and slowly fine tuning over time. Either that or dead mans shoes, challenge a channel of the next tier to mortal combat within the thunderdome. The winner takes all the subs.
Thanks guys! Appreciate it.

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Haha best answer ever

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
The first 100 can be quite hard, it took me a few months to get to 100 when I first started out. Once you have some good content you need to get your name out there. Make sure you have the best quality that you can before you do that though, it takes quite a bit for someone to view and then actually subscribe.

Things like this forum is a great place to start, just make sure there is a way for people to see your channel (e.g. sub button on your signature) Also finding a community of fellow YouTubers with similar channels is very helpful.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Im on 30 atm, would love to get to 100 by the end of the month, any tips?
Keep improving the content you upload, take your time (do not worry about other channels growing faster than you), patience is probably the most required trait! I took a good 6 months to reach 100....so take your time! :)

Reactions: Creative Myth

Blazeja

New User
Jan 15, 2017
YouTube
Be consistent in uploading good content on your channel, spread the word (don't beg), and don't do sub 4 sub. Also making friends on youtube for collab videos also help.

Nilleplays

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2017
Germany
YouTube
nille0001
Like some of the others just said, consistent uploading is important. There some "faster" ways to get Subscribers, like shoutouts or giveaways. (Giveaway requirements: leave a Subscribe). But most of these subscribers are inactiv.

S

SuperMrScratch

I'm yet to reach there myself, but improving your content and collabs can help you a lot !