Solved How cash out system works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoHook

New User
Mar 30, 2017
IMG_3869.PNG IMG_3868.PNG hello guys.
I wanted cashout money for this month with Catch-up system.
I didn't see any button.

Check those photos .
You will see there is no Red button and I should get $524

Please help

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned previously if you have already linked your paypal email address to your Freedom account then this will be paid out automatically to you. Please note as those are your analytics for the past 28 days I.e the month of March then this will be paid to you at the end of May inline with Freedom's payment schedule which I leave below for your future reference : -
  • anuary's monetized views are paid out at the end of March (Mar 31st)
  • February's monetized views are paid out at the end of April (Apr 30th)
  • March' monetized views are paid out at the end of May (May 31st)
  • April's monetized views are paid out at the end of (June 30th)
  • May's monetized views are paid out at the end of July (July 31st)
  • June's monetized views are paid out at the end of August (August 31st)
  • July's monetized views are paid out at the end of September (September 30th)
  • August's monetized views are paid out at the end of October (October 31st)
  • September's monetized views are paid out at the end of November (November 30th)
  • October's monetized views are paid out at the end of December (December 31st)
  • November's monetized views are paid out at the end of January (January 31st)
  • December's monetized views are paid out at the end of February (Feb 28th/Feb 29th)

Upvote 0

NanoHook

New User
Mar 30, 2017
As mentioned previously if you have already linked your paypal email address to your Freedom account then this will be paid out automatically to you. Please note as those are your analytics for the past 28 days I.e the month of March then this will be paid to you at the end of May inline with Freedom's payment schedule which I leave below for your future reference : -

In may end. Why not like first days april?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
In may end. Why not like first days april?
Typically the earnings are processed a few days before and can take a day or so to reach all of the partners. They typically send this at the end of the month as YouTube finalises this with Freedom on a month and a half delay so this gives them a few weeks to collect revenue for everyone and then send this out. Also it gives less of a risk that payments would be sent out on bank holidays, which can normally slow down payments.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.