Resources How can i get people to find my channel?

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Im having an issue with people not coming across my channel, i know its normal for a small channel however how can i improve the traffic flow? Thanks

Reactions: chenrsf

chenrsf

Rising User
Jul 8, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey there MSHAY Gaming :)
First thing first, I would recommend improving your thumbnails. There are a ton of tutorials online that can help you.
(thumbnails are soooo important as they are what makes people view your videos in the first place).
But for that you will also need people to actually find your videos to see those thumbnails. For that I would recommend being super active on Twitter and posting your videos there (but also interacting with other people). You can also post on Facebook groups.
Another thing I would recommend is commenting on other people's videos. It really helps to get your name out there. (but don't just spam: hey come check out my channel, try to add something to the conversation).

There is much more, but this is pretty much the basics.
Hope I helped, and good luck with YouTube!

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Being Social is the number one thing in my opinion. Be active on social media wich i know is the most common tip but also a great way to gain traffic.
And with that i don't mean spam it with your video's but interact with fellow Gamers, start up a discussion regarding a certain series your working on and find those who share the same interest. By showing interest in others they might return the favor ;)

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Being Social is the number one thing in my opinion. Be active on social media wich i know is the most common tip but also a great way to gain traffic.
And with that i don't mean spam it with your video's but interact with fellow Gamers, start up a discussion regarding a certain series your working on and find those who share the same interest. By showing interest in others they might return the favor ;)
Yea i have actually been doing that lately, but maybe not enough i guess. Thanks for your advice.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the advice....all ideas welcome

Reactions: TwilightPrinze