Entertainment Hi my name is Harrison Singer and Writer Of a New Indie Soul Rock Band

If you found a bag filled with $2 million would you keep it?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Novi Giants

Rising User
Sep 20, 2018
United States
YouTube
thenovigaints
Hi everyone, my name is Harrison, I am 29 years of age, from Providence Rhode Island. Its good to be here, I am so glad that I was led to this forum, I was researching of was to increase the number of subscribers to my band channel and a Youtuber Ziovo had mentioned this forum and so here I am. When it come to my hobbies I like playing basket ball and cooking. So when it comes to cooking my favorite food to make is corn casserole, with cream of corn and vegan cheese...I cant have regular cheese so Vegan Cheese. I started my channel because music brings people together, with positive vibes and grooves. Most of our music is inspirational, I like writing music that people can relate to, grow from and gather inspiration from. My biggest dream is to have a successful music/ entertainment career, and be able to feed my family and my soul. On my channel we create jam videos every week and post on Sundays between 2 and 5pm. We also post our music videos and behind the scenes content of our Journey. Very soon I'll be starting a vlog series to get a closer to the folks watching our videos. I am looking forward to growing my channel and connect with more people and other YouTubers.

Reactions: Hiếu Đinh Văn