Nilleplays

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2017
Germany
YouTube
nille0001
Hey Guys im Nils aka Nilleplays.
Im from Germany (Hannover) and im 15 years old. I was making my first Video on YouTube when i was 11 years old ^^. I was making an Tutorial for installing Mods for Farming Simulator at Macintosh, because no one before had done this. At this time it has around 10,500 Views. But the quality is so bad. :D Later i was doing gaming edits. Today im still doin the same. :D I found Freedom on "Alex" channel. He was telling so much positive things about Freedom. Im playing Guitar along time (since elementery school) but im still bad :D. My "biggest dream" on YouTube is that ive a real community that give me tipps to improve my videos and my channel. As i said im doing gaming edits (League of Legends, Gta,CoD) (btw i dont need comments like "little call of duty kiddie..") maybe i will make some Gameplays in the future but im a little bit shy to speack on youtube :C. I try to upload 2-4 videos per week.

Have a nice day see you soon on my Channel :D.

Sorry for my english as im said im from germany and im 15 years old :D.

Reactions: AFKPlays

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Reactions: Nilleplays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Im from Germany (Hannover) and im 15 years old. I was making my first Video on YouTube when i was 11 years old ^^. I was making an Tutorial for installing Mods for Farming Simulator at Macintosh, because no one before had done this. At this time it has around 10,500 Views. But the quality is so bad. :D Later i was doing gaming edits. Today im still doin the same. :D I found Freedom on "Alex" channel. He was telling so much positive things about Freedom. Im playing Guitar along time (since elementery school) but im still bad :D. My "biggest dream" on YouTube is that ive a real community that give me tipps to improve my videos and my channel. As i said im doing gaming edits (League of Legends, Gta,CoD) (btw i dont need comments like "little call of duty kiddie..") maybe i will make some Gameplays in the future but im a little bit shy to speack on youtube :C. I try to upload 2-4 videos per week.

Heey! Nice intro man! :) Welcome to Freedom and yep you started really early! :) Great job!

Ferno the Knight

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
FernotheKnight

Hey man! Welcome to the forums! This definitely is the place to start to help boost your channel. What kind of songs do you enjoy playing on your guitar? I used to play myself but I've lost that skill. I'm now actually taking classes to see if I can rock out again like I did when I was younger. Sounds like you know what your doing should you decide to make your own game plays! Wish you the best for your channel!

Nilleplays

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2017
Germany
YouTube
nille0001
Hey man! Welcome to the forums! This definitely is the place to start to help boost your channel. What kind of songs do you enjoy playing on your guitar? I used to play myself but I've lost that skill. I'm now actually taking classes to see if I can rock out again like I did when I was younger. Sounds like you know what your doing should you decide to make your own game plays! Wish you the best for your channel!
Hey im playing much Genres on the Guitar but my favorites are Blues and Jazz! :)

Reactions: Ferno the Knight