Entertainment Hi..I'm new here

Oct 15, 2017
YouTube
Hello,
I recently joined Freedom and here's my intro...

My name:
Shaeree Mukherjee
I'm from: India
How did I find Freedom!? Searched the net about joining an MCN and found Freedom.
What made me join the forums?: I thought it would be nice to communicate with like-minded people and maybe get a few tips and tricks about growing my channel..:)
My hobbies?: I have many hobbies...sketching, writing , gaming etc.
My favorite food? : Junk food and chocolates... :p ..and anything my mom prepares for me...
Why did I start YouTube? : There was a time when I started watching Youtube videos more than TV and my head was flooded with ideas (after watching loads of videos by some awesome youtubers) and I wanted to share those with more and more people...that's when I decided to start my own channel..
My biggest dream? To get the YouTube Diamond play button..:rolleyes:
What kind of channel do I run?: I mostly upload movie trailer reviews..occasionally animated shorts and some DIY crafts..
How frequently do I upload?: I try to upload once or twice a week.

So, that's almost all about me and I would really like to know more about this forum and the awesome Freedom family...:):)

Reactions: Row

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello,
I recently joined Freedom and here's my intro...

My name:
Shaeree Mukherjee
I'm from: India
How did I find Freedom!? Searched the net about joining an MCN and found Freedom.
What made me join the forums?: I thought it would be nice to communicate with like-minded people and maybe get a few tips and tricks about growing my channel..:)
My hobbies?: I have many hobbies...sketching, writing , gaming etc.
My favorite food? : Junk food and chocolates... :p ..and anything my mom prepares for me...
Why did I start YouTube? : There was a time when I started watching Youtube videos more than TV and my head was flooded with ideas (after watching loads of videos by some awesome youtubers) and I wanted to share those with more and more people...that's when I decided to start my own channel..
My biggest dream? To get the YouTube Diamond play button..:rolleyes:
What kind of channel do I run?: I mostly upload movie trailer reviews..occasionally animated shorts and some DIY crafts..
How frequently do I upload?: I try to upload once or twice a week.

So, that's almost all about me and I would really like to know more about this forum and the awesome Freedom family...:):)
Welcome to the community :)

Thank you for the detailed introduction and hope to see you around the forums! :)

Reactions: Shaeree Mukherjee

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Shaeree!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We look forward to seeing more of you! Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

I need help also with navigating around freedom.

Please don't hesitate to contact a mod or admin for help.

U

User.123120

Welcome to the Freedom forums, Shaeree Mukherjee! I hope you enjoy it here, I also have to agree with the Youtube over TV, I rarely even turn on a TV now unless it's for the xbox360, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, PlayStation 1 or the PlayStation 2 :eek: