Gaming Hi I'm Max Dixer (Gamer)

Max Dixer

New User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Max Dixer I'm 18 and I'm from Malaysia.I started YouTube last year.I play Minecraft Pocket Edition and Clash Of clans.I make tutorials and all of those good stuff.At the end of the year,I have 300 subscribers.One time,i was sick for a whole week.I can't upload anything.then I check my channel.....guess what I only have 40 subscribers.I decided to make a fresh start :)

Check out my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnP9rewWPTXXzkakron7R0g

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Max!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this template for reference. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

There seems to be a growing demend for mobile gaming, make sense that people are making more and more videos on them :).

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hi my name is Max Dixer I'm 18 and I'm from Malaysia.I started YouTube last year.I play Minecraft Pocket Edition and Clash Of clans.I make tutorials and all of those good stuff.At the end of the year,I have 300 subscribers.One time,i was sick for a whole week.I can't upload anything.then I check my channel.....guess what I only have 40 subscribers.I decided to make a fresh start :)

Check out my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnP9rewWPTXXzkakron7R0g
Welcome to the Community! Hope you enjoy your time at Freedom!