Gaming Hi, I am David of 502Gaming!

502Gaming

Rising User
Dec 1, 2017
YouTube
Your name/alias: My name is David and I make up one third of 502Gaming!

Where are you from?: Louisville, KY

How old are you?: I'm 28 years old.

How did you find Freedom!? Youtube

What made you join our forums?: I'm looking to find a good community where I can grow my channel as well as support other like minded channels.

What are your hobbies?: I love to play video games, play sports, and most importantly spend time with my lovely wife :)

What is your favorite food? Mexican by far, bar none.

Why did you start YouTube? As I said earlier, I am one third of 502Gaming. The other two members are my cousins. We are more than cousins though, we are best friends and almost like brothers (well they actually are brothers lol). We have always loved to just play games, now we just do it in front of other people!

What is your biggest dream? To do this YouTube gig as a full time job with my best friends!

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming. We do let's plays but we are currently working on our first top ten. We plan to do more and more as we grow.

How frequently do you upload?: One video everyday and sometimes two!

I really hope you guys accept us to the group. Below is a link to my channel! I look forward to checking out your channels and supporting you as hopefully we all grow together!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClL0AteBdvvmbakbfBVw6Gg?view_as=subscriber

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums. :D One video everyday? Dang, that's some dedication, awesome job! Also, be sure to put your channel in the Personal Details so it'll show up in all your posts. :)

Reactions: 502Gaming

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to the freedom forums david, will your nephews join us here to? and how has it been for you to gain a new audience? anyhow I hope you feel welcome here and that we will see you around. aslo dont be afraid to ask us questions

502Gaming

Rising User
Dec 1, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the forums. :D One video everyday? Dang, that's some dedication, awesome job! Also, be sure to put your channel in the Personal Details so it'll show up in all your posts. :)

Nice to meet you! The video a day isn’t too hard for us because we have 3 different people working on them. I thought I already had our channel linked!

I will be checking out your channel today! I hope one day I have half the subs and views you do[DOUBLEPOST=1512171621][/DOUBLEPOST]
welcome to the freedom forums david, will your nephews join us here to? and how has it been for you to gain a new audience? anyhow I hope you feel welcome here and that we will see you around. aslo dont be afraid to ask us questions

My cousins may join. I haven’t told them about the forum yet as I just found out about it last night. We have only 45 subs basically just off of sharing our content where we can and building relationships with a few like minded small channels. Thank you for welcoming me. I plan to be a contributor here and really hope it will grow our channel. I am also genuinely here to support others as well.

Last edited:

502Gaming

Rising User
Dec 1, 2017
YouTube
I like all kinds of games. Our channel will cover everything under the sun. My personal favorite are platfomers and RPG's. My cousin Zach's favorites are shooters and Action games. My cousin Tyler's favorites are open world and just really any single player games. Once we get a few playthroughs done you will see everything from NES to PS4 to PC and everything in between.[DOUBLEPOST=1512266836][/DOUBLEPOST]What are you into?

Michael Aquila

Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2017
YouTube
I like all kinds of games. Our channel will cover everything under the sun. My personal favorite are platfomers and RPG's. My cousin Zach's favorites are shooters and Action games. My cousin Tyler's favorites are open world and just really any single player games. Once we get a few playthroughs done you will see everything from NES to PS4 to PC and everything in between.[DOUBLEPOST=1512266836][/DOUBLEPOST]What are you into?
Survival horror, RPG, JRPG, plaltformer, and mostly single player
I don't have many gaming buddy :(

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
rpg's? wait have you ever played command and conquer?

502Gaming

Rising User
Dec 1, 2017
YouTube
Hey man, Nice to meet you[DOUBLEPOST=1512320896][/DOUBLEPOST]
Survival horror, RPG, JRPG, plaltformer, and mostly single player
I don't have many gaming buddy :(

Those are pretty much exactly what’s i enjoy. When I said RPG I really like JRPGs even more. I’m gonna check out your channel as soon as I sign off the forums![DOUBLEPOST=1512320923][/DOUBLEPOST]
rpg's? wait have you ever played command and conquer?

Yea I use to love Command and Conquer on PC

Reactions: riganthor