Gaming Hi Guys!!!!

EmilyIsOdd

New User
Mar 29, 2017
Hi, I'm EmilyIsOdd! I am a 19 year old gamer. I decided to start making videos because I enjoyed playing games thought other people might enjoy watching me yell at them. I do gaming videos and vlogs, but gaming videos are my main thing. I upload every day to every other day. Except on the weekends

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, I'm EmilyIsOdd! I am a 19 year old gamer. I decided to start making videos because I enjoyed playing games thought other people might enjoy watching me yell at them. I do gaming videos and vlogs, but gaming videos are my main thing. I upload every day to every other day. Except on the weekends
Heya Emily ^^ Yelling at games and recording seems to be popular around here :p It's good that you're consistent with uploading. When did you start making videos on YouTube?

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey Emily!

i think that is awesome that you are trying to stay as consistent as possible with your content, but i think that you should expand your channel later, but for now focus on the gaming because its much easier, and don't forget to be exciting and just don't be shy to unleash the beast inside of you!

Also, try to interact with people in this forum, it is more of a community than a place to ''dump'' your content!