How To Hi guy my subscribers are 225 and only have 800 views on my channel

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
What exactly are you asking here? Okay, I guess I'll take a look at your channel and see what it's about.
Description: Inspirational Channel.
Okay, cool. But that doesn't tell us anything really though. Also, are you asking for more subs or something? That isn't really allowed.
Lets take a look at how often you upload...

HOLY MOLY.

Also, "Fair Use" policy has been explained in great detail on Freedom!'s YT page. What you are doing isn't "Fair Use" at all. You're just taking clips from other peoples work and uploading it with NO commentary what-so-ever which is a big No-No.

You should really watch it...

skycie7878

Rising User
Jul 20, 2018
YouTube
What exactly are you asking here? Okay, I guess I'll take a look at your channel and see what it's about.
Okay, cool. But that doesn't tell us anything really though. Also, are you asking for more subs or something? That isn't really allowed.

HOLY MOLY.

Also, "Fair Use" policy has been explained in great detail on Freedom!'s YT page. What you are doing isn't "Fair Use" at all. You're just taking clips from other peoples work and uploading it with NO commentary what-so-ever which is a big No-No.

Got it thx for the comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[DOUBLEPOST=1533212426][/DOUBLEPOST]

HOLY MOLY.

i will double check before i past anything

Last edited: