Winter Psycho

Rising User
Jul 7, 2016
YouTube
You're a really great artist! I was checking out some of your videos and I was pretty surprised. I used to draw really well when I was younger, but as life got in the way I lost motivation. I look forward to your future works!

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
You're a really great artist! I was checking out some of your videos and I was pretty surprised. I used to draw really well when I was younger, but as life got in the way I lost motivation. I look forward to your future works!
Thank you. Just checked out your channel, loving the rainbow thumbnails they make it so clickable!, would love to see your what your artwork looked like too ^^

DanbroUK

Freedom! Member
Jan 30, 2015
YouTube
Hiya and welcome gota love Rick and Morty, some sweet vids you have. Good luck with growing your channels :)

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Hey Deathlake, welcome to the Freedom!! I checkedout your channels nice job! oh and that donuts video.... omg XD
Thank you!, not my proudest moment that video XD[DOUBLEPOST=1503257268][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hiya and welcome gota love Rick and Morty, some sweet vids you have. Good luck with growing your channels :)
so true. Thank you, cant wait to watch the rest of rick and morty : D